I need one or two sponsors who would be willing to fill out the forms, and supply the proper documents along with the forms showing we would not have to rely on public support for 2 years after Luis comes back. He worked the same job for 10 years before we left and it is still waiting for him upon his return, so no money worries there, we still have a house in Arkansas to go to. but we have no income right now to prove he can support himself upon our return without filing for gov assistance. We are truly screwed if we can not find a new sponsor, or sponsors! Luis already has 40 quarters of work.*see photo.


here is the form: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864.pdf


here is the directions: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864instr.pdf



To qualify as a sponsor, you must demonstrate that your 

income is at least 125 percent of the current Federal poverty 

guideline for your household size. The Federal poverty line, 

for purposes of this form, is updated annually and can be 

found on Form I-864P, Poverty Guidelines

A joint sponsor can be any U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or 

lawful permanent resident who is at least 18 years old, 

domiciled in the United States, or its territories or possessions, 

and willing to be held jointly liable with the petitioner for the 

support of the intending immigrant. A joint sponsor does not 

have to be related to the petitioning sponsor or the intending immigrate. 




here are the poverty guidelines: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf


even if one person does not meet these guidelines, if we can get two people, that can work too. If you think you can help, or know someone who can, please PM me. You would need to fill out the paperwork, and supply tax receipts for the past 3 years and proof of employment (usually a letter from your employer.)